Albury Galvanizing offer a comprehensive service; from assistance with design for galvanizing, right through to storage, packaging and delivery of your finished products.
With more than 20 years’ experience, our focus is on providing clients with all the advice, assistance and support they need to ensure the highest quality finish.
We work closely with our clients to jointly develop production, packaging and delivery solutions to meet their needs.
If you are new to galvanizing, please speak to us about how best to design your goods for the process.
- Sand Blasting services can be arranged
- Loading and unloading of truck, 10 hours per day, five days per week
- Quick turn-around of galvanizing jobs - 24 hours on application
- Large storage area where customers can store galvanized work until required on site
- Friendly service, technical advice and liaison with project engineers available
- Follow up and amend any problems that may arise quickly
- A complete galvanizing service is offered
- Major Infrastructure projects such as road and rail bridge steelwork and safety railing
- Rural industries including rotary dairies, gates, star posts, fences and other general equipment
- Marine and farm equipment
- Housing sector - lintels and antenna brackets
- Commercial sector - beams and columns for building construction
- Heavy industry - all types of structural steel sections, fabricated and knockdown
- Electrical transmission equipment
- Telecommunication towers
- Wine industry - wine barrel racks and other equipment
- Nursery industry - stackable racks and other equipment
Geographical Area Serviced
- Wagga Wagga
- Bega - Merimbula – Eden